Exmouth Diving Centre’s Exclusive
Good Whaleshark Swim Guarantee Policy !!!
This is in addition to the standard whale shark no-sighting repeat
(which offers a Free Repeat Valid for 3 Years).
Ok so what is this all about?
Simply we want you to have a good swim with the WhaleSharks on the Ningaloo Reef.
So what we offer exclusively at Exmouth Diving Centre is a Good Whaleshark Swim Guarantee.
This means if by chance you only get a glimpse of the Whale Shark, because of unforeseeable circumstances, you can come again on the next available tour for FREE!!!!
Here are the basic conditions for our Guarantee’s:-
1. If we do not get to see a WhaleShark as they cannot be found that day, we give everyone a free repeat on our next available tour. This is a confirmed seat at absolutely no cost. If we cannot accommodate your travel plans, we will issue you with a voucher that is valid for 3 years to come back and try again.
2. If we see a WhaleShark and we swim with it, but due to bad luck, or severe sea sickness etc, you personally missed the opportunity to have a good swim, we will offer you a standby repeat valid for 1 week. This is a standby seat, so if we’re not fully booked you can come along again and the only cost is the Parks & Wildlife fee.
* Only if there are available seats on a tour confirmed with more than 10 passengers.
* Only one free tour for the person who was originally booked on the whaleshark swim tour with E.D.C.
* Cannot be transferred to another customer who booked on a whaleshark swim tour with E.D.C.
* Cannot be exchanged for a refund.
* Video & Photos- when a repeat is issued, the Free Video & Photos will not be produced on the non-sighting tour but will be produced on your Repeat Tour. .
* Available for up to one week after your first tour and is Weather dependant.
* Standby passengers may have to wait for their turn to swim after paying passengers have swum.
* Issue of repeat due to the discretion of the skipper and boat crew on the day, Management has the final decision.
* D.E.C. fee needs to be paid by the customer for the standby repeat for our “Good WhalesharkSwim Guarantee” on the morning of the tour.
* Standby seat is not to be 100% confirmed until 7:30am on the morning of the tour.
* If more than one person is offered a standby seat from the same tour, the available seat is offered in order of who ever booked first.
* E.D.C. has the right to change allocation of seats, dates of tours, fee’s etc as required.